Take your coaching skills to the next level
The Advanced Coaching Certification goes ‘behind the scenes’ of coaching for high performance in the workplace. Especially, to understand:
- how people achieve their results;
- the mindsets and behaviours to achieve high performance in the workplace;
- ways of achieving more in your coaching; and
- the coaching tools that make a difference to high performance.
Achieve transformational results
What will I learn?
First and foremost, within the Advanced Coaching Certificate we have included advanced techniques for:
- decision making;
- conflict management;
- enabling change in individuals and teams;
- and for eliciting a clients’ strategy for high performance or underperformance.
Secondly, the program is informed by neuroscience and neuro-linguistic programming methodology. In addition, we only include tools that we know work in a practical workplace environment. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to thoroughly immerse yourself in a deeper level of coaching that will make a difference to yourself and others.
As a result of the COVID-19 virus the course will be delivered face to face via ZOOM. Therefore, join us from around Australia and internationally.
This course is delivered as part of our Diploma of Organisational Business Coaching (10836NAT).
Delivered over 5 days, 9am – 4pm AEST.
Next program dates:
Government and ICF Accreditation
Upon completion you will receive the Advanced Coaching Certification.
Importantly, by achieving the Advanced Coaching Certification you have the option to achieve:
- Three units of competency toward the Diploma of Organisational Coaching (10835NAT); and
- coach specific training hours towards your ICF credential.
Furthermore, this program is also a part of a recognised ICF ACTP program. Consequently, this means you can earn coach specific training hours towards your credential.
The following entry requirements apply to enrol in this program:
- Successful completion of a coaching qualification, for example Open Door’s Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching (10535 NAT) or (10834NAT) OR
- Completion of 60 hours of coach training and 10 mentor coaching hours via an equivalent other coaching qualification that has ICF ACTP certification or ICF Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) certification OR
- You provide a coaching demonstration and are deemed competent at the International Coaching Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level or above and provide your resume with equivalent coaching experience in the workplace**.
Having ICF ACC level coaching skills is important, because this course assumes you have those skills, and will build upon them.
**Please contact us to discuss these entry requirements because a $295.00 fee applies.
Is Open Door a Registered Training Organisation AND are the programs ICF accredited?
Yes at Open Door we believe it is important that you have the ability (or option) become qualified AND credentialed as a coach. And our programs enable you to achieve both. Because Open Door is a Registered Training Organisation (Provider number 21858) and our programs are ICF accredited.
Are there any payment plans available?
Yes we have payment plans available. And Government Funding also opportunities arise from time to time; so please contact us to discuss.
I am an experienced coach. Can I get recognition for my skills?
Absolutely. We offer full Recognition of Prior Learning options to have your skills recognised. With this in mind, we highly recommend a conversation with us. Namely, to determine your likelihood of gaining RPL. Give us a call on 1300 006 324.