Leader as Coach On-Line Workshop
- You’ll be able to coach your team members to take responsibility for their own work and come to you with solutions, not problems – that will give you back heaps of time in your day to focus on your priorities
- You’ll be a better listener and you’ll ask better questions and because of this people will think you are a better manager
- You can coach individuals or your team to achieve better results and higher levels of performance
- Your entire team will lift in terms of productivity and effectiveness because they are empowered to get on with their jobs (and you are not doing it all for them)
- You will be building, growing and developing the capability of your people
- You get to work on yourself and you will set some really important goals, that you’ve been wanting to work on for ages, and you’ll start taking action and getting momentum and wonder why you didn’t do it all those months or years ago.
What we will cover:
- Understanding of what coaching is in the workplace, and when to use it and when not
- How to communicate better and work with people who are very different from you;
- How to understand different personalities and what makes them tick and how to coach them
- How to be a better listener and to ask better questions so that you get more out of your team
- How to work with people who are ‘below the line’, knocking things, the ‘devil’s advocates’
- How to get people to be accountable and responsibility for their results and to deliver what they promise
- How to work on your own goals to achieve great results and how to help others set effective goals
- A toolkit for coaching across most scenarios in the workplace and that you can use on a daily basis for example: when you are in meetings and things have gone off track
- You can use the tool kit in the workplace and across most areas of your personal life.
- Communication preference surveys and a profile to help you understand your own style and how to influence others
- A toolkit of practical models that you can use straight away in the workplace
- Live examples and coaching so you can be moving forward on your goals and coaching others straight away
- Access to free follow-up webinars to refresh the content.
- 16 hours of coach training hours towards your International Coach Federation credential
- First step towards a full nationally recognised coaching qualification if you want to become a qualified coach.
Tuesday 6th October and Tuesday 20th October 9am – 4pm AEST
Tuesday 17th November and Tuesday 1st December 9am – 4pm AEST