We are very excited to let you know that on 1st January 2020, our regulatory body, ASQA approved the latest version of our Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching qualification. This was after we completed the re-accreditation process which included extensive industry consultation about the needs for coaching in the workplace over the next 5 years.
This means that Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching (10535NAT) course you has completed, was replaced with a new version of the course with the course code 10835NAT. The course you have completed is still valid and relevant, but in the new program we took the opportunity to refresh the content across the modules and introduced some new tools including:
- Introducing the new ICF Core Competency Model released in October 2019 and introducing the new competencies as the basis for the coaching demonstration sheet;
- increasing our coaching flexibility by thinking about phone coaching and other ways of coaching;
- understanding when to offer alternative services to the coachee including mental health in the workplace;
- replacing the Happy Sad Happy needs analysis tool with a new model;
- neuroscience concepts for building rapport;
- a new coaching model around the Five Levels of Coaching Conversations;
- reflecting on listening with empathy in our coaching;
- coaching poor work performance and using coaching for performance plans;
- updating the content around strengths-based coaching including a new model to help with the strengths-based coaching approach;
- using coaching for decision making;
- reflecting on building trust as a leader; and
- updates to the team coaching approach.
So we want to give you the opportunity to upgrade to the new qualification and have designed a straight-forward process for you to do this. This is a great opportunity to refresh your skills and get the latest qualification.
You simply need to:
- Make your payment of $350.00 (which includes a comprehensive workbook with new content and your assessments)
- Complete an enrolment form
- Submit your workbook for assessment.
Click here to make your payment and start the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will I need to set aside to complete the upgrade? We recommend around 6 hours to complete the work. Of course, everyone is a little different.
Watch our short video
We’ve produced this short video that goes into more detail.