OPEN DOOR COACHING IS THE LEADING STRENGTHSCOPE PRACTITIONER IN AUSTRALIA.
Strengthscope® focuses on helping individuals build awareness and confidence in their strengths, while also providing powerful insights around risks to performance associated with weaker areas and strengths in overdrive (when strengths are used ineffectively). Helping leaders and employees optimize their strengths and identify strategies to deal with performance risks improves their effectiveness, confidence, engagement, agility and well-being.
At Open Door, we use the Strengthscope tool with our clients, help our clients use Strengthscope in their teams and train people to become Strengthscope Accredited Practitioners.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE FOCUS ON STRENGTHS?
So much of what we do in performance management is focussed on what can be improved and what needs to be done better – in other words, the things that aren’t going right.
By shifting our focus to peoples strengths, we in turn increase their engagement and performance, and the research shows people feel more positive and solutions oriented.
Increase in engagement
Employee performance increase
Felt more positive & solutions oriented
Employee performance is on average 36% higher when line managers focus their appraisals on staffs’ strengths and talents.
Here’s a short video about how the strengths approach to people management drives positive cultures and peak performance.
USED BY LEADING COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD
- Most extensive strengths profiling system on the market
- Only strengths profiling system with a multi-rater feature enabling co-workers to provide feedback in minutes
- Simple to administer, understand and apply
- Wide range of tools and solutions to embed learning
- Excellent reliability and validity
- Enables clients to measure return on investment
The widest range of strengths assessment solutions
The Strengthscope® system comprises 5 different online profiling modules all designed to help individuals and organisations achieve success through strengths.
Strengthscope® Standard is designed for individual development and performance improvement and shows:
- The person’s significant strengths or underlying qualities which most energise them
- Their potential weaker areas and overdone/overused strengths
- How effectively the person feels they are able to use their strengths at work
- Coaching questions and tips on how to use their strengths more effectively
Other profiles include:
- Strengthscope360™ – expands on the standard report by enabling co-workers to provide input on how effectively the person is using their strengths and recommendations for improvement
- StrengthscopeTeam™ – for a wide range of team development applications
- Strengths Engagement Index™ – for measuring the return on investment of strengths-based programmes
- StrengthscopeLeader™ – for developing effective leaders/ managers and succession planning
Watch our webinar below where we explain the Strengthscope Profile
JUST SOME OF THE ORGANISATION AROUND THE WORLD THAT TRUST STRENGTHSCOPE TO DELIVER ENHANCED TEAM PERFORMANCE…
Contact us on 1300 006 324 to discuss your needs, or make a time for us to talk on the phone by clicking here.