WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE FOCUS ON STRENGTHS?
So much of what we do in performance management is focussed on what can be improved and what needs to be done better – in other words, the things that aren’t going right.
By shifting our focus to peoples strengths, we in turn increase their engagement and performance, and the research shows people feel more positive and solutions oriented.
Employee performance is on average 36% higher when line managers focus their appraisals on staffs’ strengths and talents.
Here’s a short video about how the strengths approach to people management drives positive cultures and peak performance.
The widest range of strengths assessment solutions
The Strengthscope® system comprises 5 different online profiling modules all designed to help individuals and organisations achieve success through strengths.
Strengthscope® Standard is designed for individual development and performance improvement and shows:
- The person’s significant strengths or underlying qualities which most energise them
- Their potential weaker areas and overdone/overused strengths
- How effectively the person feels they are able to use their strengths at work
- Coaching questions and tips on how to use their strengths more effectively
Other profiles include:
- Strengthscope360™ – expands on the standard report by enabling co-workers to provide input on how effectively the person is using their strengths and recommendations for improvement
- StrengthscopeTeam™ – for a wide range of team development applications
- Strengths Engagement Index™ – for measuring the return on investment of strengths-based programmes
- StrengthscopeLeader™ – for developing effective leaders/ managers and succession planning
Watch our webinar below where we explain the Strengthscope Profile
JUST SOME OF THE ORGANISATION AROUND THE WORLD THAT TRUST STRENGTHSCOPE TO DELIVER ENHANCED TEAM PERFORMANCE…
Contact us on 1300 006 324 to discuss your needs, or make a time for us to talk on the phone by clicking here.