Last week we kicked off the Coaching Café with Trends in Coaching and shared the important topics that we are likely to influence our workplaces and coaching this year. And those on the line agreed that one of the key topics is the prevalence of mental health concerns and burnout in the workplace. In addition, the legislative response that enshrines the ‘right to disconnect’.
Importantly, we agree that coaching plays a significant role in addressing these issues and the underlying causes. So this week, join Paula Jones-Hunt our HR Specialist to discuss to the role of coaching around the right to disconnect, burnout and mental health.
If you are a regular, you know the vibe and the great contribution that you make to our discussions; so we look forward to welcoming you back and offering you a value-packed 30 minutes each Friday.
If you’ve not joined us for a Coaching Café, now is your opportunity to schedule this time for your professional and personal development. In addition, you have the opportunity to collect ICF CCEU’s for FREE. In no time at all, you’ll be looking forward to Friday lunchtimes, just like we all do!
Tell us the topics you want to hear about this year…click here.
CCE – 0.5 Resource Development
The renewal of your ICF credential requires a number of Continuing Coach Education to be completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal, as follows:
For more information about the ICF requirements click here: https://coachfederation.org/icf-credential/renew-credential
Listen to the Coaching Cafe Podcasts
THE LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
Terms and conditions
- Open Door is bound by the guidelines issued by the International Coach Federation (ICF) in regards to the issuance of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) hours.
- Open Door uses Zoom to track and report on attendance and you have to attend the entire 30 minute presentation (as evidence on the report) to earn the CCE.
- If you do not attend at least 30 minutes of the presentation, then the CCE cannot be awarded. This is not negotiable.
- The facilitator will log on prior to the presentation for you to check your software, and you are encouraged to log on early to make sure that your attendance will be recorded. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can hear the facilitator and see the slides.
- Open Door will not be held responsible for any reason, if you can’t attend the full session, this includes software drops outs or personal matters including ill health.
- You must attend the live session in order to achieve the CCE – you are not eligible to earn the CCE by listening to recording afterwards.
- Open Door reserves the right to change the topic, time, date or presenter as needed. We obviously try to avoid this, but sometimes it cannot be helped. Thanks for your understanding.