Managing difficult conversations and delivering feedback
There is no doubt that these difficult times are going to require difficult conversations. A lot of managers try to avoid having difficult conversations or giving feedback. And it’s understandable, no-one likes conflict. But if you don’t do something about it, under times of pressure and stress, then things are going to get a lot worse quickly.
This practical workbook and webinar gives you TOOLS to:
- Work out what you need to communicate and the best way to do that
- Approach feedback with confidence so you know what you are doing
- Understand the things that you should AVOID saying because it will not get you the result you need
- Ensure you feel confident that you can handle any push back or resistance
- Set you up for success for on-going conversations.
Delivered in an easy to read, ‘makes total sense’, but totally comprehensive format (we are talking 20 plus pages). Includes a back-up webinar and delivered totally online.
Download it into your inbox now.
And, as a bonus, if you need additional assistance you can reach out to us as well – no charge!
You get all this for only $95.00!!! And we are happy to look at a discount if you want your whole team to get the tools they need.
Get yourself equipped with the TOOLS and confidence you need.