Register below for updates when we’re back in 2022
Coaching Cafe has gone on holidays and will be back in 2022.
Sign up below to be notified when they start again in the new year.
The renewal of your ICF credential requires a number of Continuing Coach Education to be completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal, as follows:
For more information about the ICF requirements click here: https://coachfederation.org/icf-credential/renew-credential
Listen to the Coaching Cafe Podcasts
THE LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
Terms and conditions
- Open Door is bound by the guidelines issued by the International Coach Federation (ICF) in regards to the issuance of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) hours.
- Open Door uses Zoom to track and report on attendance and you have to attend the entire 30 minute presentation (as evidence on the report) to earn the CCE.
- If you do not attend at least 30 minutes of the presentation, then the CCE cannot be awarded. This is not negotiable.
- The facilitator will log on prior to the presentation for you to check your software, and you are encouraged to log on early to make sure that your attendance will be recorded. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can hear the facilitator and see the slides.
- Open Door will not be held responsible for any reason, if you can’t attend the full session, this includes software drops outs or personal matters including ill health.
- You must attend the live session in order to achieve the CCE – you are not eligible to earn the CCE by listening to recording afterwards.
- Open Door reserves the right to change the topic, time, date or presenter as needed. We obviously try to avoid this, but sometimes it cannot be helped. Thanks for your understanding.