Self Paced Learning
Implement a Coaching Culture
Coaching Culture Certification provides you with the framework to implement a culture of coaching within your workplace.
It takes a strategic view of coaching and then allows time to dig into the detail of implementation in a practical way.
You have the opportunity to arrive at a blueprint for your organisation, department or team that is highly practical, based on evidence and specifically addresses the criteria for successful implementation.
We look at the elements that underpin the success of culture change and take time to work on return on investment using best practice case studies and your own workplace as a case study.
Achieve Transformational Results
You will have the opportunity to work with people who, like you, are championing coaching within the workplace and learn from the Open Door team who implement coaching tools and frameworks to shift culture on a daily basis.
By achieving the Coaching Culture Certification you have the option to achieve six units of competency toward the Diploma of Organisational Coaching (10835NAT) and coach specific training hours towards your International Coach Federation credential.
Skills achieved through the Coaching Culture Certification
- How to create and sustain a coaching culture using best practice frameworks
- How to design and implement coaching programs across an organisation
- How to link a culture of coaching to corporate strategy
- How to create and measure Return On Investment (ROI)
- How to embed the culture of coaching into documents such as job descriptions and recruitment processes
- The ability to directly affect and influence corporate culture and change
- Validate and define the impacts and effectiveness of coaching by quantitative and qualitative measurement
Participants have gone on to:
- Lead culture change
- Champion coaching within their organisations
- Design, develop and implement coaching programs
Start Right Now or Any Time
The Coaching Culture Certification is an online, self paced program. We allow six months to complete the program. There is also an option to extend this timeframe if you need to.
Accreditation – Coaching Culture Certification
All students completing this course receive a Coaching Culture Certification.
This program is also a recognised ICF ACTP program and as such, you can earn ICF Hours towards a credential.
Once you have completed your Coaching Culture Certification you can then enrol to achieve units of competency from the Diploma of Organisational Coaching (10835NAT).
The course is $1950 +gst.
This fee includes everything – there are no other fees to pay.
Questions? Ready to Enrol. Get In Touch…
Ready to enrol?
Give us a call on 1300 006 324.